Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Random Thoughts

Ok seriously enough of anything from this Frozen movie. Wait...oh God it's in RedBox?!




All I hear these days is Rappers on Auto-tune. It's come to the point where I have to assume every Hip Hop artist that I hear singing posses no ability to sing to begin with. Yea Drake I'm looking at you. Maybe some of them CAN actually be versatile and sing a note..but Rappers like Future make me think today's Hip Hop "singers" are quite emotionally distressed. No I'm not hating. I'm observing and you're reading.




I remember back when Ciara's Like A Boy came out, and I remember loving the song for the beat but I couldn't even nod my head to it because the song was pretty much dissing all men together. Yea well Beyonce just pulled the same move on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment