Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mayweather vs Maidana


Floyd Mayweather nearly became 45-1. How close was it? Official scores were 114-114, 116-112, and 117-111 for Mayweather.

Reaction:
"Finally, I was in a tough, competitive fight," Mayweather told Jim Gray after the fight

"I did go after him, but he was a difficult fighter," Maidana said. He said he wants a rematch, saying, "I'll have to give him a rematch, because I won the fight. I'm not scared of him. Why wouldn't I give him a rematch?"
Mayweather then responded, "If the fans want a rematch, we'll do a rematch."
So we may have a Rematch come September.

Wait.......Muhammad Ali can tweet? Sorry I had to. Seriously though, if the Greatest Boxer of All Time tells you to fight Manny Pac, but the people want a rematch, who do you listen to? In the end, I was entertained by a great fight that almost made Mayweather....a loser for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment