Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ultra 2015 will be in....


Ultra this year was a fun experience, and I’m happy its back in Miami next year but honestly being in the middle of the masses with all that body heat wasn't worth my time. Don’t take me wrong I like Ultra & Dance music but those cameras make it look like people are having more fun than they actually are. You can only jump & fist pump for so long. Unless you’re on someone’s shoulder, you’re not having a good time. I can’t imagine doing 3 days of that again. That’s why I’m trying to head into VIP for Ultra 2015. Rather have a great time from a distance instead of being in a choke hold in front of the stage. By the way, any partiers who try to jump the fence next year, will be running right at cops with weapons instead of private security guards. So save an arrest and buy a ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment